Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert
Simploo CMS

Iwakuma improving but battling calendar in bid to pitch again; Dyson still ailing

geschrieben von wang1993 
Iwakuma improving but battling calendar in bid to pitch again; Dyson still ailing
12.09.2017 08:13:06
While James Paxton Anthony Rizzo Jersey and Felix Hernandez remain on track to return this week to active duty, the calendar is starting to work against Hisashi Iwakuma and Jarrod Dyson. Iwakuma showed Andre Dawson Youth Jersey progress Saturday in his recovery from a sore shoulder when he pitched two simulated innings before the Mariners continued their weekend series against the Los Angeles Angels at Safeco Field. "I’ve felt every Addison Russell Womens Jersey day that I could come back and come back well," Iwakuma said after throwing 30 pitches. "I’ve used that as a (motivation) every day to work harder to be prepared. So it Adam Warren Youth Jersey would be mean a lot to be able to make it back. "I think there’s Anthony Rizzo Youth Jersey a chance I can make it back. I’m trusting in myself that I’m going to be back." But Iwakuma, 36, hasn’t pitched Billy Williams Youth Jersey since May 3 and, despite Saturday’s upbeat results, remains a long shot to pitch for the Mariners before the season ends in three weeks.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen