Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert
Simploo CMS

Nick Hardwick can't quit Chargers, rejoins radio broadcast team

geschrieben von wang1993 
Nick Hardwick can't quit Chargers, rejoins radio broadcast team
15.06.2017 08:28:23
SAN DIEGO -- Nick Hardwick was in the middle Larry Fitzgerald Jersey of a workout the day he found out the Chargers would be moving to Los Angeles in January. The team's former longtime Patrick Peterson Jersey center slammed his phone and headphones to the floor in disgust and went on to spew venom towards the organization daily on his sports radio show on Xtra 1360 Fox Sport Radio in San Diego. However, Hardwick’s stance softened Carson Palmer Jersey over the ensuing months. He has come to the realization that not only does he love the Chargers -- the only team he played for during an 11-year NFL career -- he loves football. “I’d never been broken up with John Brown Jersey and I was emotional,” Hardwick said. “And when I get emotional, I get angry and let my emotions come out. And they were authentic, genuine and in the moment. “I had the opportunity to be David Johnson Jersey on air when all that was happening. And I think a lot of people in San Diego joined me with very similar sentiments. But since then the emotions have subsided and I’ve tried to make sense of the entire situation.” The Chargers announced Michael Floyd Jersey on Monday that Hardwick will continue to provide analysis for team’s radio game broadcasts in the upcoming season, with Matt “Money” Smith handling play-by-play duties on KFI AM-640’s broadcasts in Los Angeles.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen