Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert
Simploo CMS

Why Spencer Pulley (not Max Tuerk) is Chargers' starting center -- for now

geschrieben von wang1993 
Why Spencer Pulley (not Max Tuerk) is Chargers' starting center -- for now
15.06.2017 04:04:30
SAN DIEGO -- The Los Angeles Chargers Jermaine Kearse Jersey are heading down the backstretch of the team's offseason program. They have two more weeks of Russell Wilson Jersey scheduled organized team activities and finish with a mandatory minicamp June 13-15 before transitioning to Los Angeles. Head coach Anthony Lynn was recently asked for his reaction to the team's slogan, "Fight for L.A." "My job is to get my team to fight, and that's what we're trying to 12th Fan Jersey do here in OTAs is put a team on the field that L.A. can be proud of," Lynn said. I talked with Arthur Arkush Michael Bennett Jersey about the Chargers transitioning to Los Angeles and other storylines in this podcast. That said, let's get to this week's mailbag: Yes, when the Chargers selected Tuerk in the third round last year, general manager Tom Telesco indicated that he could be the team's center of the future. But Tuerk was coming off ACL knee surgery his final season at USC and still had to transition to the NFL game. The Keenan Allen Jersey Chargers rolled the dice and signed veteran Matt Slauson to play center full-time, and he turned out to be the team's best offensive lineman last year. They also brought in Travis Benjamin Jersey an undrafted rookie out of Vanderbilt named Spencer Pulley last year, and he proved better than expected. So the answer to the question is what Pulley has done over the last 12 months is the reason he remains the center running with the first unit for now over Tuerk
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen