Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert
Simploo CMS

Philip Rivers thankful and sad for final days at Chargers Park

geschrieben von wang1993 
Philip Rivers thankful and sad for final days at Chargers Park
15.06.2017 03:30:39
SAN DIEGO -- In an interview Zach Ertz Jersey on Xtra 1360 Fox Sports Radio, Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers talked about practicing for the final time in San Diego at Chargers Park next week. The Chargers will hold the team’s mandatory minicamp from Darren Sproles Jersey Tuesday through Thursday to close out offseason work. After that, the franchise will begin the arduous task of moving everything to the team’s new headquarters in Costa Mesa, California. Rivers has spent his Bennie Logan Jersey entire 13-year NFL career with the Chargers. “I would say it’s probably 250-plus Antonio Brown Jersey days a year I’ve walked in there for 13 years,” Rivers said. “So that’s a lot of time in one place with the same locker and being out on the grass in the back. “So I’ve thought about it, and that is the official close to it. I think it will be a thankful day for all of the good times out there Ben Roethlisberger Jersey and all the memories you’ve had. But I also think it will be a sad day in a way, too. All things end, but it doesn’t make it easy.” One of the things that has been different for Rivers is facing a 4-3 defense every day in practice. Rivers said he faced former defensive coordinator John Pagano’s 3-4 scheme so much in practice over the years that he knew it better than some of the young players on defense. But going against new Le'Veon Bell Jersey defensive coordinator Gus Bradley’s scheme every day in practice has been a nice change of pace, Rivers said.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen