Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert
Simploo CMS

Global Running Footwear

geschrieben von yaya2017 
Global Running Footwear
04.09.2017 10:42:41
When the first lady of the United States, Melania Trump, left the White House last week to fly to Texas, she wore a pair of high heels.In some quarters, this caused a consternation not seen since Dolly Madison served raspberry Zingers at a state dinner.Wait, that’s fake news. That first lady spelled her name “Dolley.” This whole story line belongs on a Russian website.Suffice to say, though, that Mrs. Trump’s choice of footwear for visiting a disaster area seemed to some an unnecessary bit of flippancy. Because of the invention of the internet, this became a thing.True, these weren’t the kind of high heels my mother used to wear to my cousins’ weddings, affairs where the Adidas Superstar Dámské cake-and-punch reception took place in the basement below the church sanctuary.No, these Nike Air Max 90 Mens Blue shoes appeared to be a physical manifestation of that old question about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Because that’s what the heels looked like, an exceedingly long needle atop which feet strove for balance.Predictably, people sought to attach one of those much-loved “-gate” names to it, as if President Nixon’s Watergate scandal remains in a permanent suffix purgatory with offspring like Troopergate or Deflategate or Bridgegate.In this case, it became Stilettogate.My reaction to this controversy comes in one word: Really?First, Melania Trump carried another pair of shoes on the plane for later use. Well, she didn’t carry them. Probably someone on the federal payroll carried them, and that person warmly appreciates your Adidas ZX 750 Herren tax contributions.As well as current NBA star Kevin Durant of the Golden State Warriors and Nike Air Max Classic BW Femme NBA Finals participant Tristan Thompson of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Both Durant and Thompson played college basketball at Texas, where Terry was an assistant for 10 years before becoming Fresno State coach.

And besides, no one thought she intended to land in Texas and start tearing out drywall. She’s the first lady, for God’s sake. They hire folks for such things, people in steel-toed boots. You think the Secret Service would allow her in a tetanus-rich environment。Second, before she got into the mogul-marrying business, Melania Trump worked as a fashion model. She has cheekbones sharp enough to cut metal.If you’re looking at her shoes, you’re wasting the gift of vision.Finally, the question is not why she wore high heels, it’s why any Adidas Superstar Dam Rosa woman wears high heels.High heels have the same fashion function as an old-time corset ... that Nike Air Max 90 Womens White of a torture device.A stiletto causes a foot to careen downhill at a 45-degree angle, a ski run usually with cement at the bottom. The rest of the body must maintain an unnatural lean-back position just to keep gravity from doing its worst。Admittedly, some women have perfected a gait in the face of this troubled engineering. I once attended a Tina Turner concert in which she dashed across the stage in high heels with greater aplomb than I could in Nikes。The first lady, no doubt, has some notable skills in this area.While I try not to work too hard the angle of dissimilarity of the sexes, I fear it to be unavoidable here. Men do not understand the whole thing with shoes.But did you know that you, too, can now own your own pair of Nike Air Max 90 Hombre Rojas George’s newest shoes?Though many stores in town aren’t carrying George’s latest shoes yet, the Foot Nike Air Huarache Damen Locker at Fashion Fair Mall confirmed the store is selling the Nike PG 1 (might be easier to ask for the Paul George red shoes).

Calls to three other shoe stores in Fresno – Footaction and Champs at Fashion Fair and the Foot Locker at Manchester Mall – confirmed they are not carrying George’s latest shoe at this moment (they do carry some of George’s older versions of his signature shoes).Not once have I stood in a group of mixed company and heard a male say to a female, “Gosh, those are some cute shoes you have on.”Maybe I run in the wrong crowd, but I think people would regard that as odd. And I think women wear fashionable shoes for the approval Nike Air Max 90 Dames Grijs of other women.Further, I think people getting outraged about the footwear choices Nike Roshe Run Femme of Melania Trump are people just itching to get outraged.Until the Trump administration names Jimmy Choo as a cabinet secretary, my agitation on this will remain in check.The Fresno State men’s basketball team will play in Paul George’s newest signature Nike shoe for the coming season.Consider it a perk of playing for the Bulldogs, a program that George has remained steadfastly loyal to after playing two years of college ball at Fresno State before becoming a first-round draft pick and eventually an NBA star.Bulldogs coach Rodney Terry made the shoe announcement to his Twitter followers last week.George’s signature sneaker, called the Nike PG 1, comes in “University Red,” which easily matches the Bulldogs’ red, white and blue uniform color Nike Air Pegasus 83 Femme schemes.George has gone on to become a four-time NBA All Star and Olympic gold medalist Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose during his first seven seasons, which were spent with the Indiana Pacers.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen