Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert
Simploo CMS

no laces and opts for a bootie-like construction.

geschrieben von Cronin 
no laces and opts for a bootie-like construction.
22.09.2015 11:04:06
nike air max 1 has created a new silhouette that combines features from one of their older models as well as a new modern twist.

Looking at the new upcoming Nike Big Swoosh, we can tell that the entire sole unit has been taken from the Nike Air Max2 CB ’94, which is arguably Charles Barkley’s most popular signature sneaker of all time. Then the upper is where things get a lot more modern. The upper is constructed of a mesh material with hits of leather landing on the heel. A larger than life Swoosh that can not be ignored has been added on the side panels. Another notable feature is that the shoe has no laces and opts for a bootie-like construction.

The Nike Big Swoosh is expected to release before the end of the year. Are you diggin’ this new silhouette from Nike?2016 will be the year that the Nike Air Max 120 makes its return, this nike air max 1 pas cher runner made its debut way back in 1998, 18 years later it is set to be back on the shelves .

The Nike Air Max 120 happens to be designed by Richard Clarke, who is currently Nike’s global vice president of design. Although Clarke isn’t considered one of the great when it comes to Nike designs, his Nike Air Max 120 did become a favorite for many back on the 90s. Set to release sometime in 2016, the Nike Air Max 120 will return beginning with three different colorway, each retailing at $120. Are you excited for the return of this particular Nike Air Max model?I’ll keep it real with you, I didn’t know nothing about this sneaker until I researched it today. This release may mean nothing to me, but I’m sure it has a lot of nike air max 1 essential enthusiasts pretty hype about it.The Nike Air Presto has made a resurgence in 2015 with the re-introduction of OG colorways like the “Unholy Cumulus” and “Lightning” colorways along with modern versions like the recent “Tech Fleece” releases.

Hopefully you didn’t think that nike air max 1 premium was gonna place the Presto back in the vault again because they have some big plans for the unorthodox runner. Previewed above are A LOT of different colorways that are expected to release in the future. Some utilize the simple two-tone color combination while other use the upper more freely and place some sweet graphics on it, including a desert camo and a floral print.

No release date exist yet for all of these Prestos but we expect them to release in 2016. Which colorway(s) do you already have your eyes locked on?
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen