Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert
Simploo CMS

Stay tuned for the launch of our Spring 2017

geschrieben von Gina7 
Stay tuned for the launch of our Spring 2017
21.01.2017 04:04:45
charms for bracelets cheap Earrings and necklaces are a different story I speculate. And finally, I wished to do a fun Different Years-like countdown of my TEN favorite rings to RING in the New Year. Corny, correct? So corny but therefore necessary. These are the inspiration of what is about my wish list for the future and what Im currently feeling at this very moment over time. Enjoy! Longtime JCK contributor Randi Molofsky says this best: Big is definitely better with regards to these statement stunners, whether it's a single ear dangle, polished gold door-knockers, or even larger-than-life hoops.

birthstone charms Long associated with antique jewelry—and difficult, fragile techniques for example plique-à-jour—enamel gets a modern spin while in the coming year with jewels featuring bold colors plus simple stripes and solids, incorporating: Used as accents for rich gold, this ancient technique is new again. Like a lot with women, I've resisted heart-shape charms because, well, it smacks with little girls. To my own chagrin, the market has did not introduce heart designs that will feel sophisticated enough to get big girls to wear with pride. Until currently.

timeless elegance It's difficult to state why tastes in rock shape vary year to be able to year, but you know they actually. The year ahead feels angular, as opposed to help curvy and round, and that feeling plays out with stone silhouettes. Facets are fine, but this year's interest is about the shape—specifically, sharp perspectives like hexagons, octagons, rhombi, and also trapezoids. Sparkle becomes virtually secondary, especially when proceed yellow gold bezels. Spring/Summer 2017 jewelry trends will restore the chocker, bold record pieces, metallics and much more. Check out the top rated six jewelry trends were loving from designs showcased at New york Fashion Week.

pendant necklace Stay tuned for the actual launch of our Spring/Summer 2017 List coming this January to see what new styles our collection will bring. It is hard to believe, women and men cold season will rapidly pass and springtime will probably be upon us. With every single New Year, we are gifted with opportunities of renewal, growth, and restoration. Pantone's pick of Greenery for the reason that Color of the Year promises the identical, as we look in the direction of prosperity and unity throughout 2017. The vibrant yellowish-green shade is fresh and effective, bringing vivacity even throughout the bleak and barren winter season.

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen