Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert
Simploo CMS

Stay tuned for the launch of our Spring 2017

geschrieben von Gina7 
Stay tuned for the launch of our Spring 2017
21.01.2017 03:57:09
charms for bracelets cheap Earrings and necklaces is a different story I guess. And finally, I wanted to do a fun Innovative Years-like countdown of this TEN favorite rings to RING while in the New Year. Corny, suitable? So corny but consequently necessary. These are the building blocks of what is at my wish list with the future and what I'm currently feeling at this very moment with time. Enjoy! Longtime JCK contributor Randi Molofsky says the item best: Big is definitely better in terms of these statement stunners, or even a single ear hang, polished gold door-knockers, or larger-than-life hoops.

birthstone charms Long associated with traditional jewelry—and difficult, fragile techniques such as plique-à-jour—enamel gets a modern spin in the coming year with jewels featuring bold colors plus simple stripes and solids, contributing: Used as accents for rich yellow gold, this ancient technique is new yet again. Like a lot of women, I've resisted heart-shape jewelry because, well, it smacks associated with little girls. To my personal chagrin, the market has did not introduce heart designs in which feel sophisticated enough with regard to big girls to use with pride. Until at this point.

timeless elegance It's difficult to claim why tastes in diamond shape vary year to year, but you know they certainly. The year ahead has the opinion angular, as opposed to help curvy and round, thinking that feeling plays out around stone silhouettes. Facets are usually fine, but this year's interest is focused on the shape—specifically, sharp perspectives like hexagons, octagons, rhombi, plus trapezoids. Sparkle becomes almost secondary, especially when set in yellow gold bezels. Spring/Summer 2017 jewelry trends will recreate the chocker, bold record pieces, metallics and far more. Check out the prime six jewelry trends prohibited loving from designs showcased at Ny Fashion Week.

pendant necklace Stay tuned for that launch of our Spring/Summer 2017 Listing coming this January to see what new styles each of our collection will bring. It could be hard to believe, but the cold season will quickly pass and springtime might be upon us. With each and every New Year, we are generally gifted with opportunities connected with renewal, growth, and repair. Pantone's pick of Greenery since the Color of the Year promises a similar, as we look toward prosperity and unity around 2017. The vibrant yellowish-green coloring is fresh and enthusiastic, bringing vivacity even in the bleak and barren winter season.

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen