Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert
Simploo CMS

Externen Inhalt kopieren und einfügen

geschrieben von simploo_support 
Externen Inhalt kopieren und einfügen
17.04.2010 08:58:10
Sollten Sie externen Inhalts aus beispielsweise MS Word oder anderen Webseiten per Copy&Paste in Ihre Seite einfügen, bereingen Sie bitte nach dem Einfügen den Code mit der Funktion "HTML-Code bereinigen" - siehe angehängter Screenshot.

Funktion ist erreichbar im Editor unter:
Bearbeiten -> Ausrufezeichen-Icon

Damit wird der Code gesäubert und ungültige Formatierungen entfernt. Bilder und Links werden aus internen Gründen derzeit ebenfalls noch entfernt und müssen über das Simploo CMS neu gesetzt werden.

Allerdings wird dadurch garantiert, dass der Code "sauber" ist.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Simploo Support Team | www.simploo.de

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 17.04.2010 08:59 von simploo_support.
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - screen.jpg (46.2 KB)
Re: Externen Inhalt kopieren und einfügen
04.11.2013 21:24:41
<br>And I swore as I watched Hanne get older and older jordan 10 steel that no matter what, I wouldn't miss out on having a child. Even if I had to go to some random bar <a href="[tuxfit.com">cheap] real jordans</a> and leave with a random guy and ravish him in some random motel. But it took another several months to officially move from The Plan to Plan B. <br><br>I am certain I have never コーチ ショルダーバッグ 人気 seen such mass as <a href="[www.cobbjapan.com">];コーチ ショルダーバッグ 斜めがけ</a> in the top picture. The email I got last week said the buck was shot in a preserve up North last fall. The bottom picture popped up in my inbox just last night; it too was apparently shot in a 100acre pen.<br> oooooo
05.11.2013 15:06:29
<br>First the hair is divided into two parts by the following part of the hair tied up, jordan retro 10 steel toms outlet online the tail, do not pull out. Sub line without very clear, the hair should not closing tight front bangs caught in a trap. And then to Shoulong middle of the hair to reverse up to the direction of the right ear side. <br><br>This technological advancement, that is actually a compilation of Britney's past life in present life, is a masterpiece of graphics and futuristic designs. Britney becomes the Pop diva her fans adored and stood beside all these years, believing in her and her power of will. Today, air jordan 10 steel Britney seems ready to direct her energy toward more creative channels rather than becoming the cover of tabloids.<br> rrrrrr
27.08.2017 14:49:09
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen